Finally some Q3DF servers! And a small change that’s appreciated on Odamex! Here is the changelog.
Quake 3 Plus:
- Changed from (the mediocre) ioQuake3 to Quake3e-based binaries.
Quake 3: Defrag
- Created 2 servers:one with VQ3 physics only, one with CPM physics only!
- Servers are using oDFe binaries for the dedicated server.
- A small tool was created so that it downloads automatically the latest DeFrag maps. You can check the repository here.
- Updated the binaries to the latest commit.
- Any server with lobbies have small improvements, as several competitive players requested it.
- Updated the Auger-Zenith survival to the final release build.
As usual, thanks for playing on our servers!